- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means directly or indirectly with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information upon request, about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conduct our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- We shall not intentionally or unless required under laws share the contents of any person with any outside authorities or any third party. We do not guarantee or warrant that the electronic communications received from you or contents or records that you may have sent may not be accessible to the third parties.