- Reservations can be made for twin and above category of classes, operation theatres and daycare procedures
- The admission desk in the main lobby will collect your deposit according to the class of admission and take your booking
- We accept cash or card. (Master Card and Visa credit/debit cards)
- The surgical bookings are confirmed by the admission department a day prior to surgery
- All direct admissions to any intensive care unit are accepted at a bed/class of twin sharing or above
- Only a surgeon/consultant can authorize cancellation or postponement of a surgery on medical grounds and authorize a refund.
Please contact the admission counter for all issues related to cancellation.
- Please safeguard your valuables and mobile phone. The hospital will not be liable for any loss of money or valuables
- Please do not bring video cameras or other recording devices into the hospital
- Two relative passes will be given at the time of admission. The admission desk is not obliged to issue extra visitor or attendant passes. Remember-noise levels and visitor borne infections can hinder the recovery of your patient
- Please keep all passes safely and hand over at the time of discharge
- Tariffs are subject to revision
- International tariffs are applicable to foreign nationals (Not holding INDIAN Passport)
- The bed charge is calculated from the time of admission
- Upgrade/downgrade of the class of bed affects your billing
- When you move up to a higher class, the billing from day one will be as per the higher class
- When you move down to a lower class, the billing from the day of transfer will be as per the lower class. Change in bed class after admission is done strictly as per bed availability
- Interim bill statements will be made available to you on a daily basis
- We request that only one relative be in the room with the patient
- Visitors must have visitor passes to go up to the wards
- Please help in keeping the noise levels low
- When the patient is shifted to the critical care unit, relatives have to vacate the room
- Only the billing department processes inpatient payments
- Housekeeping of In-patient rooms is done thrice a day; in case you need any additional assistance please call our housekeeping supervisor.
- A hygienic environment is essential for your health. Help us maintain our standards
- Keep the toilets clean and dry
- Use the dustbins for disposal of any waste
- Giving tips is prohibited
- The hospital kitchen is equipped to serve well-balanced vegetarian meals.
- Special diets will be served as prescribed by the doctor.
- All meals are planned and their preparation is supervised by trained and competent dietitian.
- No outside food is allowed, either for patients or patient's relatives.
- The food court is functional 24 hours
Clothes and Linen
- It is mandatory that patients wear hospital clothes. The hospital provides washed and clean linen to all patients
- All patients are provided with bed and bath linen and we encourage the patient relatives to use the linen which we provide. Please avoid bringing in outside linen, as this may cause infection
- For any additional requirement of linen, you may contact the ward nurse
- Discharge of the patient will be authorized as per the doctor's opinion
- Summary Report will be given to you by the staff at the time of discharge
- Please submit the visitor passes at the billing department
- Children are not allowed as visitors in the hospital
HCG provides unparalleled comfort with comprehensive healthcare services
We have a food court in the premises that offers various regional cuisines and healthy servings
24 hours pharmacy is available in the hospital. Our stringent protocols ensures authenticated medicine are stored at right temperature and in right conditions.